Unum Holding Inc. offers the following services so that you can save time and money, as well as avoid the headaches derived from changing labor and tax issues. Payroll is our main service but not our only one. Benefits, Administrative Services, Accounting, and Consulting are made possible via our vast network of associates. As a part of this network, you will be able you to expand and strengthen your business.
Payroll checks- delivered at your office on the day designated by you
Journals- custom-made to fit your individual and business needs
Summaries- designed to provide you with all the necessary information for your week to week payroll expenses
Reduced Paperwork- optimization of reports (delivered on paper or CD’s)
W-2,s, W-3s, 1099's, 940 Reports- promptly and accurate on demand
Job Costing- invest on growth not on overhead
FICA, FUTA, SUTA Payments - no more late fillings, penalties and other related hazards
Certified Payroll Reports- meeting all State and Federal format standards
Your Company, will be Treated with Professionalism and Respect, regardless of employee number.
Unum Holding Inc.'s services extend to the following:
Reviewing your unemployment history, including rates and payroll procedures to determine eligibilityfor any refunds
Increasing efficiency, by utilizing the electronic retrieval of unemployment claims from the state agency
Scrutinizing every claim, checking the eligibility, amount and benefit period, following up on all questionable claims, processing all paperwork, and representing you through completion of the claim
Auditing and verifying accuracy of your charge statement from the state; Protesting and appealing all erroneous charges and assuring proper credits to your account
Keeping you informed every step of the way. You will recieve written updates of claims decisions, quarterly activity reports, recommendations and changes in regulations that may affect your costs
Providing a centralized claims system, timely and accurate response or protest on all claims
Assisting with or attend all hearings
Detail Description of Our Services :
Payroll & Payroll Taxes
Payroll and payroll tax obligation is the core of our business. We provide our clients with a full-service package that encompasses all payroll functions this allows clients to focus on tasks relating to increasing productivity and profit.
• Processing, printing and distribution of checks
• Payroll records management
• Paying all applicable payroll taxes (i.e. FICA, FUTA, SUTA) to the appropriate government agencies
• Provide necessary reports and analysis of data
• Producing and distributing W-2’s at year end
• Distribution of garnishments and other deductions
Benefits Our benefit package incorporates some of the most competitive options so as to satisfy our client’s budget and needs. This is achieved by utilizing our strategic alliances with healthcare and insurance companies.
• 401(k) plan
• Cafeteria 125 plan
HR & Employee Management
Unum Holding clients receive an Employment Enrollment Package that includes policy descriptions and general information for employees. This may protect the business owner if future disputes arise.
• Manage employee records
• Satisfy compliance requirements with ADA, COBRA, EEOC, FMLA, and HIPAA
• A qualified deferred savings retirement plan [401(k)]
• Process unemployment claims
Creating and maintaining a safe work environment is essential for every business. Besides the offering of a workers’ compensation policy, Unum Holding can assist in the provision for a safe workplace by minimizing risk exposure and assisting with the compliance of OSHA regulations.
• Coverage for all employees under our workers’ compensation insurance policy.
• Negotiating the insurance policy
• Paying insurance premiums
• Pay-as-you-go system therefore eliminating expensive prepaid premiums and increasing client cash flow
• Handling of claims, injury notifications and accident investigations
• Providing safety and loss programs, including visits and training
• Return-to-work programs
In addition to statutory coverage, Unum Holding through a partnership, offers access to peripheral commercial coverage that will be very appealing to you and your employees.
• Business property and income insurance
• General & Umbrella liability insurance
• Commercial auto liability insurance
• Fidelity & surety bonding